Feb 4, 2009

Peace

I am at peace within myself, calm and tranquil....



I am composed today, and I feel the inner harmony and the inner peace that comes with balance. Alert and confident, I face stresses and pressures, knowing that I can quiet turbulent emotions I can calm my racing thoughts.



Today I will take the time to release the tensions I feel- through physical activity, meditation, prayer or another form of self- affirmation. I let myself relax and feel the tension flow out of y muscles. All anxiety vanishes as I center myself and experience the peace of my Higher Power.



I will carry this inner peace with me into every activity today. I remain calm and composed in control of my thoughts and words, my actions and reactions.

No matter what transpires today, i know that nothing- no person, no situation--can disturb my calm and peace, my serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!