Sep 20, 2009

Solutions

I begin the search for solutions....
I am fully aware of the many problems that exist in being a child of an alcoholic.Problems surrounding relationships, having fun, control, trust and serenity are among the few that I ahve encountered. Now I am ready for solutions.

I realize there is no pat solution to my problems, but I will begin looking for answers to my many questions. To continue dwelling on my problems leaves me with little mental or spiritual healing energy. So, with full awareness of my many issues, I resolve today to begin the search for hopeful solutions.

I will being by changing my attitudes. Today I will open my mind and my heart to new ways of being. My journey to recovery has just begun, and the best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!