Sep 13, 2009

Self Expression

I give myself permission to feel wonderful...
Right now I grant myself permission to feel happier, stronger, and freer than I've ever felt before . There is no one else who can give me permission to feel good. I do not need to turn to family, friends or acquaintances for approval of my well-being. All the approval I need exists within me.

Today I am ready and willing to enter into experiences and activities that will bring about my happiness. Now longer will I deprive myself of opportunities to feel good. I resolve not to let old belief patterns marshall arguments against what I am striving to do.

Today there are no critical parents in my consciousness. I have a green light to explore all the joy that I deserve to have. My permission is granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!