Sep 1, 2009

Relationships

I surround myself with people who respect me and treat me well.


I no longer need to maintain abusive relationships. As I continue to grow and heal, I attract those people who love me for who I am.

I have no need to hide myself. I have no need to deny my feelings, or to disguise my thoughts and beliefs. I will no longer tolerate people who put me down, manipulate me or humiliate me. I am surrounding myself with people who are consistently loving and respectful.

Today I will pursue people with whom I can share myself in totality, with the complete confidence they are accepting me for myself alone.

Today I have the courage to terminate relationships with people who are overly critical or not accepting of me. My world is populated with self respecting people who radiate caring respect and consideration back to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!