Mar 15, 2009

Clarity

Clarity is always within my reach....

My thinking is simplified today as I center my attention to my inner voice.So often in my alcoholic home, the environment was chaotic and complicated. As a child, I seemed to be always caught up in cross currents of confusion.As an adult, my thinking sometimes becomes muddled and I have trouble making decisions.

I have the ability to simplify my thinking. I can pause and take time to llok over the pros and cons of a decision and not become overwhelmed.

When I am called upon to make a decision, I will quiet my thoughts and align myself with divine order. I will listen to my inner voice as I let my Higher Power guide and direct my thinking.

Clarity is available to me and order is already established. I have only to tune in and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!