Feb 25, 2009

Decision-making

I make decisions with confidence...
I face choices without fear today, for I am confident in my decision- making skills. As I continue to make decisions--fearlessly, boldly--my decision-making proficiency grows.


There was a time in my life when all the decisions I made seems to be wrong. This was because I was living in the lose- Lose situation that an alcoholic home creates. Today, I recognize that I am free to make appropriate decisions with confidence.


The more decisions I make, the more accurate I am becoming. From past unwise decisions, I experience growth. When I make the right decisions, I gain increased confidence and freedom to move in any direction at my will.

When I am faced with choices, I will not allow the past to paralyze my ability to take responsibility by the decisions I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!