Feb 7, 2009

Again, Courage


I possess the courage to choose the direction of my life.....


I can live the kind of life that the deepest part of me desires. I have the courage to choose the direction of my life. I have the courage to make decisions which will enhance my life, and I have the willingness to act upon my decisions.


I am on a voyage of discovery. I am discovering the core issues that prevent me from enjoying life. I am discovering the specific fears that inhibit the growth of my full potential.


I am discovering my motivations and intentions so that I can make clear decisions about my life. All of my discoveries help me to take full responsibility for my life and help me to create my new and positive paths to follow.


I feel my true essence emerge and express itself. Today I am inspired to search within for the strength to continue to freely choose the direction of my life.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!